1-Day Houston Museum Pass
Expiration: Must start using within 180 days of purchase
Explore Houston’s most visited museums showcasing art exhibits, masterpieces and interactive installations. Be wowed by the larger than life dinosaur fossils at Houston Museum of Natural Science, antique airplanes at the 1940 Air Terminal Museum and spend time with the kids at the Children's Museum of Houston.
- Contemporary Art Museum, Houston
- Houston Center for Contemporary Craft
- Houston Center for Photography
- The Menil Collection
See locations on an interactive map.
- 1940 Air Terminal Museum Admission
- Special Exhibit Admission
- Buffalo Soldiers National Museum General Admission
- Children's Museum Of Houston General Admission
- 10% Discount At CAMH's Museum Shop
- Czech Center Museum Houston Admission
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://hmh.org/visit/.
- Holocaust Museum Admission
- Admission To This Museum Is Always Free!
- FREE Gift
As one of the most heavily attended museums in the United States, and one of the most attended venues in Houston, the Museum houses the Burke Baker Planetarium, Wortham GIANT Screen Theatre and a fascinating variety of permanent exhibit areas that examine astronomy, space science, Native American culture, paleontology, energy, chemistry, gems and minerals, seashells, Texas wildlife and much more. In addition, the museum frequently presents traveling exhibitions on a variety of topics.
The Museum also maintains two satellite facilities: The George Observatory in Fort Bend County, which houses one of the largest telescopes in the country that is available for public viewing; and the Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land, which has exhibits on dinosaurs; mineralogy; exotic, live frogs and more.
The Museum is a major science learning center with over a half million school children visiting annually, including every fourth grade and seventh grade class in the Houston Independent School District.
Monday – Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Houston Museum Of Natural Science General Admission
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.lonestarflight.org/visit/reopening-may-23.
- Lone Star Flight Museum Admission
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/funeralmuseum/photos/a.467037863393976/2878246365606435/.
- National Museum Of Funeral History Admission
The Museum Pass provides a 10% discount coupon for the Rothko Chapel Shop, which is located in the Welcome House and features books, gifts, and souvenirs exploring the Chapel’s history and the intersection of art, spirituality and human rights.
- 10% Discount Coupon For The Rothko Chapel Shop
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.thehealthmuseum.org/content-page/covid-19-health-and-safety-museum.
- 10% Off Purchase at Gift Shop
- The Health Museum General Admission
- The Heritage Society Museum Gallery Admission
- 10% Discount at The Menil Collection Bookstore
- San Jacinto Museum And Battlefield Admission