Welcome AAU Junior Olympics athletes and families!
We hope you enjoy your stay in Houston and explore all that this city has to offer. In your downtime we encourage you to explore all Houston by purchasing your favorite experiences from the Houston Experience Marketplace. The Houston Experience Marketplace brings together the city's best attractions, tours, tickets and experiences for you to browse and purchase at your convenience.
Houston Museum Pass
- 12 paid museum admissions delivered seamlessly to your phone
- Exclusive perks and discounts offered with purchase
- 1-Day, 3-Day & 30-Day options starting at $21.95
- Huge savings on adult tickets
- 3-in-1 pass includes permanent exhibits, Burke Baker Planetarium, and Cockrell Butterfly Center
- Does not include special exhibitions
- 5 food tastings showcasing the diversity of Houston
- Eat, learn and explore during this exclusive foodie experience!
- Every Saturday at 4 p.m.
- Explore the evolution of human rights throughout history and the creation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- View testimonies of Holocaust Survivors who later settled in the Houston area
- Children 18 years of age and under are free
- Save 47% at 5 top attractions
- Valid for 9 days from first use
- Buy with Confidence flexibility guarantee
- The only museum in the U.S. dedicated to preserving the legacy and honor of the African-American soldier.
- Founded in 2000.
- Kids 5 and under are free.
- Explore the Buffalo Bayou and it’s updated trail system
- Bikes and helmets included
- 3-4 hours long tour
- Rated the No. 1 children's museum in the U.S. by Parents magazine.
- To enter the Museum, your group must include a child.
- 90,000 square feet of innovative, interactive, bilingual exhibits for kids, from birth to 12 years.
- Housed in a whimsical Robert Venturi-designed building.
- Nearly 50% off regular admission!
- One of the most visited museums in the US.
- Includes admission to the permanent exhibit halls.
- Does NOT include special exhibitions, planetarium or butterfly center.