Houston Tickets, Tours and Experiences
The Houston Experience Marketplace brings together the city's best attractions, tours, tickets and experiences for you to browse and purchase at your convenience.
Experiences have resumed operations with enhanced health & safety precautions - we recommend checking the venue websites for full details.
Houston Museum Pass
- 12 paid museum admissions delivered seamlessly to your phone
- Exclusive perks and discounts offered with purchase
- 1-Day, 3-Day & 30-Day options starting under $30.00
Houston Brew Pass
- Quench your thirst and sample new flavors at beloved local craft breweries
- Tasting flights and unique perks available with purchase
- 1-Day, 3-Day & 90-Day passes starting at $33.95
- Huge savings on adult tickets
- This pass includes permanent exhibits and Burke Baker Planetarium
- Does not include special exhibitions
- Purchase here to save 10% on adult admission price
- 5 food tastings showcasing the diversity of Houston
- Eat, learn and explore during this exclusive foodie experience!
- Every Saturday at 4 p.m.
- Explore the underground in Houston!
- 2 hour walking tour
- Offered 1:30 pm on Monday through Friday
- Explore the evolution of human rights throughout history and the creation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- View testimonies of Holocaust Survivors who later settled in the Houston area
- Children 18 years of age and under are free
- Save 51% at 5 top attractions
- Valid for 9 days from first use
- Includes Space Center Houston and a choice between four more attractions: Downtown Aquarium, Houston Museum of Natural Science, Houston Zoo, Kemah Boardwalk, Children’s Museum of Houston, and Museum of Fine Arts.
- The only museum in the U.S. dedicated to preserving the legacy and honor of the African-American soldier.
- Founded in 2000.
- Kids 5 and under are free.
- Rated the No. 1 children's museum in the U.S. by Parents magazine.
- To enter the Museum, your group must include a child.
- 90,000 square feet of innovative, interactive, bilingual exhibits for kids, from birth to 12 years.
- Housed in a whimsical Robert Venturi-designed building.
- One of the most visited museums in the US.
- Includes admission to the permanent exhibit halls.
- Does NOT include special exhibitions, planetarium or butterfly center.
Yachtcations Sailing Experiences
- Explore the smooth seas with your closest friends
- Private and safe sailing experiences at affordable costs