Houston Tickets, Tours and Experiences
The Houston Experience Marketplace brings together the city's best attractions, tours, tickets and experiences for you to browse and purchase at your convenience.
Experiences have resumed operations with enhanced health & safety precautions - we recommend checking the venue websites for full details.
Houston Museum Pass
- 13 paid museum admissions delivered seamlessly to your phone
- Exclusive perks and discounts offered with purchase
- 1-Day, 3-Day & 30-Day options starting at $33.95
- Huge savings on adult tickets
- 3-in-1 pass includes permanent exhibits, Burke Baker Planetarium, and Cockrell Butterfly Center
- Does not include special exhibitions
- Explore a 132-acre living museum with tropical, sub-tropical, and arid plants from around the world
- Family Discovery Garden includes hands-on water play and nature play structures for all ages
- 2.5 miles of paved walking trails meander through gently rolling topography of natural ecosystems
- Maximize your adventure with this combo pass of the best Houston has to offer
- Uncover ancient dinosaur bones at the Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Explore the vast expanse of the universe at Space Center Houston
- Discover the history of aviation at the Lone Star Flight Museum
- Dive into the world of aquatic mysteries and adventure at the Downtown Aquarium
- Explore the evolution of human rights throughout history and the creation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- View testimonies of Holocaust Survivors who later settled in the Houston area
- Children 18 years of age and under are free
- Save 50% at 5 top attractions
- Valid for 9 days from first use
- Buy with Confidence flexibility guarantee
- Includes Space Center Houston, Downtown Aquarium, Houston Museum of Natural Science, a choice between Houston Zoo OR Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, a choice between Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Ride Pass OR Children’s Museum of Houston
- Rated the No. 1 children's museum in the U.S. by Parents magazine.
- To enter the Museum, your group must include a child.
- 90,000 square feet of innovative, interactive, bilingual exhibits for kids, from birth to 12 years.
- Housed in a whimsical Robert Venturi-designed building.
- One of the most visited museums in the US.
- Includes admission to the permanent exhibit halls.
- Does NOT include special exhibitions, planetarium or butterfly center.
- The only museum in the U.S. dedicated to preserving the legacy and honor of the African-American soldier.
- Founded in 2000.
- Kids 5 and under are free.