Houston Tickets, Tours and Experiences
The Houston Experience Marketplace curates the best of Houston's happenings and year-round attractions into unique experience passes delivered instantly to your phone via text and email and are ready to use immediately with nothing to download. So what are you waiting for? Experience Houston today!
- Showcases portraits, landscapes, and still lifes drawn primarily from the collections of the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam and the Kröller-Müller Museum in Otterlo, the Netherlands.
- Mar 10 - Jun 27, 2019
$20.00 - $25.00
- Huge savings on adult tickets
- 3-in-1 pass includes permanent exhibits, Burke Baker Planetarium, and Cockrell Butterfly Center
- Does not include special exhibitions
$33.00 - $38.00
- 5 food tastings showcasing the diversity of Houston
- Eat, learn and explore during this exclusive foodie experience!
- Every Saturday at 4 p.m.
$45.00 - $75.00
- Nearly 50% off regular admission!
- One of the most visited museums in the US.
- Includes admission to the permanent exhibit halls.
- Does NOT include special exhibitions, planetarium or butterfly center.
$14.95 - $17.95
- Rated the No. 1 children's museum in the U.S. by Parents magazine.
- To enter the Museum, your group must include a child.
- 90,000 square feet of innovative, interactive, bilingual exhibits for kids, from birth to 12 years.
- Housed in a whimsical Robert Venturi-designed building.
- The only museum in the U.S. dedicated to preserving the legacy and honor of the African-American soldier.
- Founded in 2000.
- Kids 5 and under are free.
$5.00 - $10.00
- Admission to 5 of Houston's top attractions
- A 49% savings
- Valid for 9 days after first use
Passes Delivered Instantly To Your Phone
We bring together the city’s best tours, tickets and experiences to make it easy for you to discover, buy and enjoy.
Purchased experiences are delivered instantly via text message and email, with no app to download, offering a one-touch resource for tickets and information.
Simply show your phone to redeem for your experience and take advantage of special perks.
Terms & ConditionsVouchers are redeemable for certain goods, services or experiences offered by, or facilitated through, the Merchant identified on the Voucher. The Merchant is the issuer of the Voucher and is solely responsible for all matters pertaining to the redemption and use of the Voucher. Furthermore, the Merchant is fully and solely responsible for the care and quality of all goods and services it provides to you and for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs (“Liabilities”) it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of a Voucher or not. You waive and release Bandwango, Houston First Corporation, and Greater Houston Convention & Visitors Bureau, including their subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, and agents, (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any Liabilities arising from, related to, or sustained in connection with any act or omission of a Merchant, its employees, agents, contractors, and invitees, in connection with your use of a Voucher or the goods, services or experiences a Merchant provides in connection with the Voucher. Services performed by the Released Parties are provided “AS IS” without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Vouchers are not redeemable for cash. Unauthorized or unlawful reproduction, resale, modification or trade of Vouchers is prohibited. Pricing relating to certain Merchant offerings and products on the site may change at any time in at the discretion of Bandwango and Houston First Corporation, without notice.
By purchasing, viewing a mobile version, printing, accepting, using or attempting to use any Voucher, you agree specifically to these Terms & Conditions and any additional deal-specific restrictions or other terms advertised in connection with and on the Voucher at the time of purchase. These rules apply to all Vouchers that we make available, unless a particular Voucher’s fine print states otherwise, and except as otherwise required by law. In the event of a conflict between these rules and a Voucher’s fine print, the Voucher’s fine print will control. Any attempt to redeem a Voucher in violation of these Terms & Conditions will render the Voucher null and void.