Kid's Choice Museum Pass
Save on admission to four of Houston's top kid-friendly museums! All centrally located in the Museum District, the Children's Museum, Houston Museum of Natural Science and The Health Museum allow your child to touch, play and learn about a wide range of topics.Then make your way down to the Lone Star Flight Museum at Ellington Field where you can get up close and personal with the finest collection of vintage aircraft in Texas! This pass includes:
- Houston Children's Museum: General Admission
- Houston Museum of Natural Science: Exhibit Hall Entry
- Burke Baker Planetarium at HMNS: Admission
- The Health Museum: General Admission
- The Health Museum Gift Shop: 10% Discount
- Lone Star Flight Museum : General Admission
- Houston Arboretum & Nature Center: 20% Discount to the Nature Shop
- Save on admission to four kid-friendly museums!
- Burke Baker Planetarium admission included
- Learning can be fun!
Kid's Choice Museum Pass
60 days after purchase
Children's Museum of Houston
Housed in a whimsical building designed by internationally acclaimed architect Robert Venturi, the Children’s Museum of Houston offers a multitude of exhibits bursting with action-packed fun that engage kids in the ultimate learning experience.
- Children's Museum Of Houston General Admission
Houston Arboretum & Nature Center
The Houston Arboretum & Nature Center is a 155 acre nonprofit nature sanctuary dedicated to providing nature education to people of all ages and preserving a haven for native plants and animals in the middle of the city.
- 20% off Arboretum Nature Shop purchases
Houston Museum of Natural Science
As one of the most heavily attended museums in the United States, and one of the most attended venues in Houston, the Museum houses the Burke Baker Planetarium, Wortham GIANT Screen Theatre, Cockrell Butterfly Center and a fascinating variety of permanent exhibit areas that examine astronomy, space science, Native American culture, paleontology, energy, chemistry, gems and minerals, seashells, Texas wildlife and much more.
- Houston Museum of Natural Science General Admission
- Burke Baker Planetarium
Lone Star Flight Museum
Located at historic Ellington Airport, the Lone Star Flight Museum is Houston’s newest museum! Coast through our collection of historic active aircraft in two 30,000 sq. foot hangars. Soar through the Texas Aviation Hall of Fame and Heritage Gallery and earn your wings in the Aviation Learning Center featuring live action simulators.
- Lone Star Flight Museum Admission
The Health Museum
In the heart of Houston, the Health Museum inspires passion and curiosity in health, the medical sciences and the human body. With more than 2.5 million visitors, it’s also one of the most interactive and popular science learning centers of its kind and a favorite among Houstonians.
- General Admission
- 10% Off Purchase at Gift Shop