Houston Tickets, Tours and Experiences
The Houston Experience Marketplace curates the best of Houston's happenings and year-round attractions into unique experience passes delivered instantly to your phone via text and email and are ready to use immediately with nothing to download. So what are you waiting for? Experience Houston today!
Houston Museum Pass
- 9 paid museum admissions delivered seamlessly to your phone
- Exclusive perks and discounts offered with purchase
- 1-Day, 3-Day & 30-Day options starting at $27.95
Houston Brew Pass
- Quench your thirst and sample new flavors at beloved local craft breweries
- Tasting flights and unique perks available with purchase
- 1-Day, 3-Day & 90 Day options starting at $28.95
- Save on general admission to one of Houston's top attractions
- Discover the many eras of space exploration at Johnson Space Center - A Smithsonian affiliate
$21.95 - $24.95
- Huge savings on adult tickets
- 3-in-1 pass includes permanent exhibits, Burke Baker Planetarium, and Cockrell Butterfly Center
- Does not include special exhibitions
$33.00 - $38.00
- Tour through Downtown, Midtown and EaDo
- View Houston's murals with a guide
- 1.5 hour tour
$25.00 - $55.00
- 5 food tastings showcasing the diversity of Houston
- Eat, learn and explore during this exclusive foodie experience!
- Every Saturday at 4 p.m.
$45.00 - $75.00
- Save 35% on combined adult ticket
- Includes General Admission and Burke Baker Planetarium
- Indulge your curiosity in space exploration
$42.95 - $46.95
- Save on admission to four kid-friendly museums!
- Burke Baker Planetarium admission included
- Learning can be fun!
Neighborhood Brewery Bike Tours
- Tours led by Tour de Brewery
- Choose from 3 of Houston's diverse neighborhoods
- Visit 2-3 breweries on each tour
- Bikes and helmets provided
- Starting at $87.50
- Explore 10 diverse & eclectic Houston Museums
- Enjoy unlimited 1-hour BCycle Rides
- Special Discounts & unique perks included with purchase
$35.00 - $55.00
- Learn the history of cowboy boots in Houston
- Hands-on workshop on the 6 key elements of building a custom boot
- Half hour classes available Monday - Saturday from 11am - 3pm
- Admission to 5 of Houston's top attractions
- A 49% savings
- Valid for 9 days after first use
- Date Available: April 24, 2020
- Tours depart at 10 AM and will last ~4.5 hours
- Lunch is included
- Save 20% off regular admission!
- Does not include exhibit hall entry
- Great add-on to the Houston Museum Pass
- Discover Houston's underground Tunnel System
- Explore the newest and oldest tunnel sections
- Learn about the history of Houston
- Houston's premiere independent comedy performance space
- Long form improv and sketch comedy shows
- 5 shows available weekly
$10.00 - $20.00
- Brand new facility!
- Renowned collection of historic aircraft
- Home to the Texas Aviation Hall of Fame
- Explore this cozy & historic distillery
- Learn the distilling process
- Sample some of our exclusive spirits
- Learn about Houston from a local!
- Unique electric vehicles
- 1.5 hour tour
$25.00 - $45.00
- Date available: March 11, 2020 from 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Learn how to make Indian samosas
- Class includes dinner
- Step back in time to the 1800’s
- Begins at Public Services Wine & Whisky
- Fridays & Saturdays, 8:30 PM
- Drinks not included
- Discover Houston's craftiest bars and hidden local gems
- Sip on four carefully crafted cocktails
- Savor on three diverse bites
- 95+ stations with 425 bikes available across town
- Stations located in areas like Downtown, Midtown, Montrose, East End, Third Ward, Museum District and Buffalo Bayou Park .
- Explore the Buffalo Bayou and it’s updated trail system
- Bikes and helmets included
- 3-4 hours long tour
- Rated the No. 1 children's museum in the U.S. by Parents magazine.
- To enter the Museum, your group must include a child.
- 90,000 square feet of innovative, interactive, bilingual exhibits for kids, from birth to 12 years.
- Housed in a whimsical Robert Venturi-designed building.
- Nearly 50% off regular admission!
- One of the most visited museums in the US.
- Includes admission to the permanent exhibit halls.
- Does NOT include special exhibitions, planetarium or butterfly center.
$14.95 - $17.95
- Admission to three great science museums
- Additional coupons included
- More than 30% savings for adults
$26.00 - $30.00
- Founded in 1900
- More than 65,000 works
- Embraces the art of antiquity to the present
$12.00 - $19.00
- Get to know Houston’s history through its charming pubs
- Hear the stories behind the bars
- Sip on drinks in four unique Houston pubs
The Escape Hunt Experience
- Play against the clock in 1 of 3 games
- Adventures last around 90 minutes
- Play as a team and try to escape!
- Starting at $34.95
- Space Center admission with city sightseeing tour
- City tour on double-decker bus
- Informative 90 minute tram tour of Space Center
$74.95 - $84.95
- The only museum in the U.S. dedicated to preserving the legacy and honor of the African-American soldier.
- Founded in 2000.
- Kids 5 and under are free.
$5.00 - $10.00
- Learn to make 3-4 delicious and unique cocktails
- Poitín: one of Houston's hot new bars restaurants
- Cocktail swag bag included!
$82.00 - $328.00
- Electric powered Joyride cart takes you to Houston breweries
- 2 hour tour
- Sit back and relax with your friends!
- Includes top-of-line rental kart
- Fun & interactive experience
- Single and multi-race packages available
$25.00 - $60.00
- Hop-on hop-off tour of Houston
- Open-top, double decker bus
- Historic Downtown, Market Square Park, Hermann Park and more
$29.95 - $34.95
- Houston's most unique museum!
- 15 exhibits to explore
- Witness the cultural heritage of the funeral service
- 12 shows to choose from
- An immersive digital dome theater
- Fly through the universe and experience the vastness of space
- Includes admissions & transportation to 7 attractions
- Visit attractions in any order you wish
- Pass is good for 7 consecutive days
$169.95 - $198.95
- Housed in the historic 1899 Fire Station 7
- Large collection of antique fire equipment & memorabilia
- Children's play area
$3.00 - $5.00
- Walk and learn about Houston at your leisure
- 35 stops on tour over 2.5 miles
- Audio tour tells the story of the Bayou City
- Brand new experience in Houston!
- 4 adventures to choose from
- Completely immersive game experience
- Fun for all ages!
$23.00 - $38.00
Explore Around Houston
- Tasting flight at two of Conroe's finest breweries!
- Enjoy your beer among the pines
- Additional discounts included
- Admission for 2 and more!
- Visit the petting zoo and playgrounds
- Outdoor family fun
- More than 450 American alligators and other animals
- See Big Al and Big Tex - both over 13 ft!
- A truly unique hands-on experience
$12.00 - $15.00
- 2.5 hour fishing trip in Galveston Bay
- Fish for trout, redfish, mackerel, sharks and more!
- Great for families with young kids or testing sea legs
- Texas history comes alive
- Visit the NEW Wiess Energy Hall at HMNS
- Over 40% off adult admission to all three venues!
$17.95 - $19.95
- 1 hour cruise exploring Galveston Bay
- Dolphin watching and a champagne toast
- For up to 6 people
- Fun and engaging for the whole family
- 2000 gallon salt-water aquarium
- Microscope lab and digital dome theater
$9.00 - $12.00
- Make meaningful memories with your child!
- 5 hands-on exhibits spanning 12,000 sq ft
- Designed for children 0-12 years old