Houston Tickets, Tours and Experiences
The Houston Experience Marketplace brings together the city's best attractions, tours, tickets and experiences for you to browse and purchase at your convenience.
Experiences have resumed operations wtih enhanced health & safety precautions - we recommend checking the venue websites for full details.
Houston Museum Pass
- 13 paid museum admissions delivered seamlessly to your phone
- Exclusive perks and discounts offered with purchase
- 1-Day, 3-Day & 30-Day options starting under $30.00
Houston Brew Pass
- Quench your thirst and sample new flavors at beloved local craft breweries
- Tasting flights and unique perks available with purchase
- 1-Day, 3-Day & 90-Day passes starting at $33.95
- Maximize your adventure with this combo pass of the best Houston has to offer
- Uncover ancient dinosaur bones at the Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Explore the vast expanse of the universe at Space Center Houston
- Discover the history of aviation at the Lone Star Flight Museum
- Dive into the world of aquatic mysteries and adventure at the Downtown Aquarium
- Huge savings on adult tickets
- This pass includes permanent exhibits and Burke Baker Planetarium
- Does not include special exhibitions
- Explore the evolution of human rights throughout history and the creation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- View testimonies of Holocaust Survivors who later settled in the Houston area
- Children 18 years of age and under are free
- The only museum in the U.S. dedicated to preserving the legacy and honor of the African-American soldier.
- Founded in 2000.
- Kids 5 and under are free.
- 5 food tastings showcasing the diversity of Houston
- Eat, learn and explore during this exclusive foodie experience!
- Every Saturday at 4 p.m.
Bay Area Houston - Corks & Forks
- Valid June 1st - July 31st, 2023
- Mobile exclusive
- Instantly delivered via text and email
- No apps to download- 100% Free
- Experience the best of Bay Area Houston’s food scene
- Save and win prizes along the way!
- One of the most visited museums in the US.
- Includes admission to the permanent exhibit halls.
- Does NOT include special exhibitions, planetarium or butterfly center.
- Rated the No. 1 children's museum in the U.S. by Parents magazine.
- To enter the Museum, your group must include a child.
- 90,000 square feet of innovative, interactive, bilingual exhibits for kids, from birth to 12 years.
- Housed in a whimsical Robert Venturi-designed building.
Yachtcations Sailing Experiences
- Explore the smooth seas with your closest friends
- Private and safe sailing experiences at affordable costs
- Save 51% at 5 top attractions
- Valid for 9 days from first use
- Includes Space Center Houston and a choice between four more attractions: Downtown Aquarium, Houston Museum of Natural Science, Houston Zoo, Kemah Boardwalk, Children’s Museum of Houston, and Museum of Fine Arts.
- Explore a 132-acre living museum with tropical, sub-tropical, and arid plants from around the world
- Family Discovery Garden includes hands-on water play and nature play structures for all ages
- 2.5 miles of paved walking trails meander through gently rolling topography of natural ecosystems
- Come & go access from the time you arrive until 6am
- See & explore the Gulf of Mexico
- All aspects of the pier fishing experience
- The Deluxe Pier Pass includes admission, rod rental, and one bag of bait