Science Explorer Pass
Keep your child's mind sharp this summer season with the Science Explorer Pass. You'll receive admission to three great science museums, specifically designed to activate the innate curiosity for the world around us and inside of us. This pass includes:
- Houston Museum of Natural Science Exhibit Hall Entry
- Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land Admission
- The Health Museum Admission
- The Health Museum Gift Shop Discount Offer
- Houston Arboretum and Nature Center Nature Shop Discount Offer
Pass must be used within 60 days of purchase and is valid for 45 days from first redemption.
- Admission to three great science museums
- Additional coupons included
- More than 30% savings for adults
Science Explorer Pass
$26.00 - $30.00
Must start using within 60 days of purchase
Houston Museum of Natural Science
As one of the most heavily attended museums in the United States, and one of the most attended venues in Houston, the Museum houses the Burke Baker Planetarium, Wortham GIANT Screen Theatre, Cockrell Butterfly Center and a fascinating variety of permanent exhibit areas that examine astronomy, space science, Native American culture, paleontology, energy, chemistry, gems and minerals, seashells, Texas wildlife and much more.
- Exhibit Hall Entry
Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land
The Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land has expanded the embrace of the HMNS family. In a city set to defeat the horizon we must grow in step with its elastic radius. Texans revel in moments of awe and wonder, thirst for innovation and defeat challenges — we’ve opened our doors to you and in turn, you’ve brought us along for the ride. Conveniently located within sight of Highway 59, the Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land offers fascinating science exhibitions sure to appeal to all ages.
- HMNS at Sugar Land Admission
The Health Museum
In the heart of Houston, the Health Museum inspires passion and curiosity in health, the medical sciences and the human body. With more than 2.5 million visitors, it’s also one of the most interactive and popular science learning centers of its kind and a favorite among Houstonians.
- Admission To BIORHYTHM: Music And The Body
- 10% Off Purchase at Gift Shop