FEATURED MUSEUM PASSES
- Maximize your adventure with this combo pass of the best Houston has to offer
- Uncover ancient dinosaur bones at the Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Explore the vast expanse of the universe at Space Center Houston
- Discover the history of aviation at the Lone Star Flight Museum
- Dive into the world of aquatic mysteries and adventure at the Downtown Aquarium
- Huge savings on adult tickets
- This pass includes permanent exhibits and Burke Baker Planetarium
- Does not include special exhibitions
- Save 47% at 5 top attractions
- Valid for 9 days from first use
- Buy with Confidence flexibility guarantee
Included Paid Admissions:
- 1940 Air Terminal Museum
- Asia Society Texas Center
- Buffalo Soldiers National Museum
- Children's Museum of Houston TIMED TICKETS
- Czech Center Museum Houston
- Holocaust Museum Houston
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Lone Star Flight Museum
- National Museum of Funeral History
- The Health Museum
- The Heritage Society Museum
- CAMH Museum Shop- 10% Discount
- The Health Museum Gift Shop - 10% Discount
- The Menil Collection Bookstore - 10% Discount
- Houston Center for Photography - Free Gift
- BCycle - 30% discount on a 1-month Membership
EXPLORE MORE MUSEUM EXPERIENCES
- One of the most visited museums in the US.
- Includes admission to the permanent exhibit halls.
- Does NOT include special exhibitions, planetarium or butterfly center.
- Explore the evolution of human rights throughout history and the creation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- View testimonies of Holocaust Survivors who later settled in the Houston area
- Children 18 years of age and under are free
- The only museum in the U.S. dedicated to preserving the legacy and honor of the African-American soldier.
- Founded in 2000.
- Kids 5 and under are free.
- Rated the No. 1 children's museum in the U.S. by Parents magazine.
- To enter the Museum, your group must include a child.
- 90,000 square feet of innovative, interactive, bilingual exhibits for kids, from birth to 12 years.
- Housed in a whimsical Robert Venturi-designed building.
Museums included in the Houston Museum Pass
See locations on an interactive map.
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.1940airterminal.org/news/museum-closed-through-april-30th.
- 1940 Air Terminal Museum Admission
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://asiasociety.org/texas/health-and-safety.
- Special Exhibit Admission
- Buffalo Soldiers National Museum General Admission
Housed in a whimsical building designed by internationally acclaimed architect Robert Venturi, the Children’s Museum of Houston offers a multitude of exhibits bursting with action-packed fun that engage kids in the ultimate learning experience.
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.cmhouston.org/news/we-are-ready-to-open.
- Children's Museum Of Houston General Admission
- 10% Discount At CAMH's Museum Shop
- Czech Center Museum Houston Ticket
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.childrensdiscoveryfb.org/news/now-open.
- Fort Bend Children's Discovery Center Admission
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://hmh.org/visit/.
- Holocaust Museum Admission
- 20% Off Arboretum Nature Shop Purchases
- FREE Gift
As one of the most heavily attended museums in the United States, and one of the most attended venues in Houston, the Museum houses the Burke Baker Planetarium, Wortham GIANT Screen Theatre and a fascinating variety of permanent exhibit areas that examine astronomy, space science, Native American culture, paleontology, energy, chemistry, gems and minerals, seashells, Texas wildlife and much more. In addition, the museum frequently presents traveling exhibitions on a variety of topics.
The Museum also maintains two satellite facilities: The George Observatory in Fort Bend County, which houses one of the largest telescopes in the country that is available for public viewing; and the Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land, which has exhibits on dinosaurs; mineralogy; exotic, live frogs and more.
The Museum is a major science learning center with over a half million school children visiting annually, including every fourth grade and seventh grade class in the Houston Independent School District.
Monday – Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Houston Museum Of Natural Science General Admission
- Burke Baker Planetarium
- Cockrell Butterfly Center
- HMNS At Sugar Land Admission
Go here for further details about the Museum’s safety guidelines.
- Museum Of Fine Arts, Houston General Admission
- Incomparable Impressionism From The Museum Of Fine Arts, Boston
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/funeralmuseum/photos/a.467037863393976/2878246365606435/.
- National Museum Of Funeral History Admission
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.lonestarflight.org/visit/reopening-may-23.
- Lone Star Flight Museum Admission
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://spacecenter.org/reopening/.
- Space Center Houston General Admission
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.thehealthmuseum.org/content-page/covid-19-health-and-safety-museum.
- General Admission
- 10% Off Purchase at Gift Shop
- Museum Gallery Admission
- 10% Discount at The Menil Collection Bookstore