Houston Tickets, Tours and Experiences
From the awe-inspiring, to the cutting edge, the interactive to the totally immersive, the museums of Houston’s museum district are more than the exhibits they house. They are centers of learning that inspire each and every visitor and uplift in countless ways. There may be no better way to explore the city, its history and culture, and discover what’s in store for the future than with The Houston Museum Pass. Perfect for one, ideal for all.
THE HOUSTON MUSEUM PASS
1-Day Houston Museum Pass
$20.00 - $27.95
- 9 paid museum admissions delivered seamlessly to your phone
- Exclusive discounts and perks
- Valid for 24 hrs after first use
30-Day Houston Museum Pass
$49.50 - $64.95
- Explore the gems of Houston's Museum District
- 9 paid museum admissions delivered seamlessly to your phone
- Exclusive discounts and perks
- Valid for 30 days after first use
Included Paid Admissions:
- Asia Society Texas Center
- Buffalo Soldiers National Museum
- Children's Museum of Houston
- Czech Center Museum Houston
- Holocaust Museum Houston
- Houston Fire Museum
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- The Health Museum
- The Heritage Society Museum
- CAMH Museum Shop- 10% Discount
- Asher Gallery - Take $10 off any purchase over $50
- The Health Museum Gift Shop - 10% Discount
- The Menil Collection Bookstore - 10% Discount
- Houston Center for Photography - Free Gift
- BCycle - 30% discount on a 1-month Membership
EXPLORE MORE MUSEUM EXPERIENCES
$18.00 - $23.00
- Features royal portraits spanning 500 years
- Artists include Hans Holbein, Annie Leibovitz and Andy Warhol
- Oct 7, 2018 - Jan 27, 2019
$29.00 - $33.00
- Huge savings on adult tickets
- 3-in-1 pass includes permanent exhibits, Burke Baker Planetarium, and Cockrell Butterfly Center
- Does not include special exhibitions
$14.95 - $17.95
- Nearly 50% off regular admission!
- One of the most visited museums in the US.
- Includes admission to the permanent exhibit halls.
- Does NOT include special exhibitions, planetarium or butterfly center.
- Make meaningful memories with your child!
- 5 hands-on exhibits spanning 12,000 sq ft
- Designed for children 0-12 years old
$9.00 - $12.00
- Fun and engaging for the whole family
- 2000 gallon salt-water aquarium
- Microscope lab and digital dome theater
- Admission to 5 of Houston's top attractions
- A 49% savings
- Valid for 9 days after first use
Museums included in the Houston Museum Pass
Asia Society Texas Center
With 12 locations throughout the world, Asia Society is the leading educational organization promoting mutual understanding and strengthening partnerships among the peoples, leaders, and institutions of Asia and the west. Asia Society Texas Center executes the global mission with a local focus, enriching and engaging the vast diversity of Houston through innovative, relevant programs in arts and culture, business and policy, education, and community outreach.
- Special Exhibit Admission
Buffalo Soldiers National Museum
The mission of the Buffalo Soldiers National Museum (BSNM) is to educate the public and to preserve, promote and perpetuate the history, tradition and outstanding contributions of America's Buffalo Soldiers from the Revolutionary War to the present. And it’s the only museum dedicated primarily to doing just that, through its featured exhibits, programs and historical research.
- Buffalo Soldiers National Museum General Admission
Children's Museum of Houston
Housed in a whimsical building designed by internationally acclaimed architect Robert Venturi, the Children’s Museum of Houston offers a multitude of exhibits bursting with action-packed fun that engage kids in the ultimate learning experience.
- Children's Museum Of Houston General Admission
- S.E.C.R.E.T. On-Boarding and First Mission
Contemporary Arts Museum Houston
The Contemporary Arts Museum Houston is a non-collecting institution dedicated to presenting the best and most exciting international, national, and regional art. Through dynamic exhibitions accompanied by scholarly publications and accessible educational programs, the Museum reaches out to local, regional, national, and international audiences of various ages. CAMH is a nonprofit organization that relies on a variety of funding sources, including individual, government, and corporate, for its activities.
- 10% Discount at CAMH's Museum Shop
Czech Center Museum Houston
Created to celebrate, share and promote the rich cultural abundance of a major Slavic ethnic group and its history, this museum and cultural center are essential resources for learning about the way this diverse culture is interwoven with histories with others through galleries full of art, artifacts, photography, sculpture and more.
- Czech Center Museum Houston Ticket
Holocaust Museum Houston
Charged with educating students and the public about the dangers of prejudice and hatred in society, Holocaust Museum Houston opened its doors in March of 1996. Since that time, impassioned notes, poems, artwork and other gifts, from school children and adults alike, attest to the life-changing thoughts generated by just one visit to this unique facility.
Houston Center for Contemporary Craft
Experience the handmade at Houston Center for Contemporary Craft—see innovative exhibitions, chat with working artists in their studios, and explore the Craft Garden. Asher Gallery, located within the Center, offers some of the most unique shopping in the city, featuring one-of-a-kind gifts, jewelry, home décor, and accessories made by more than 100 national artists. Admission to HCCC is free.
- Save $10 on your purchase of $50 or more in the Asher Gallery
Houston Center for Photography
Founded in 1981 as a member-run organization dedicated to the promotion of photography, HCP has continued to fulfill this original mission while expanding to serve the community’s growing interest in photographic resources and education. Our exhibition gallery and library are always free and open to the public. Each year, HCP presents 12 on-site exhibitions featuring thought-provoking work by leading photographers and media artists. HCP also offers over 300 photography classes and workshops year-round for individuals of all ages and skill levels.
- FREE Gift
Houston Fire Museum
The Houston Fire Museum is a non-profit museum committed to preserving the unique history of the Houston Fire Department and educating the public on fire safety practices. The building in which the Houston Fire Museum operates was originally Fire Station No. 7, the first fire station built by the Houston Fire Department after it went fully paid in 1895.
Our exhibit space proudly boasts three antique fire trucks: a hand-drawn pumper, a horse-drawn steamer, and a 1937 Chevy fire engine, as well as a large collection of antique fire equipment and memorabilia. There is much to do and see at the Houston Fire Museum: explore our exhibit space and learn about the rich history of Houston’s fire department, bring your children to learn and play in our hands-on “Station 7 1/2” children’s room, and check out our gift shop which offers many unique Houston Fire t-shirts and other souvenirs.
- Houston Fire Museum Admission
Houston Museum of Natural Science
As one of the most heavily attended museums in the United States, and one of the most attended venues in Houston, the Museum houses the Burke Baker Planetarium, Wortham GIANT Screen Theatre, Cockrell Butterfly Center and a fascinating variety of permanent exhibit areas that examine astronomy, space science, Native American culture, paleontology, energy, chemistry, gems and minerals, seashells, Texas wildlife and much more.
- Houston Museum of Natural Science General Admission
- Burke Baker Planetarium
- Cockrell Butterfly Center
The Health Museum
In the heart of Houston, the Health Museum inspires passion and curiosity in health, the medical sciences and the human body. With more than 2.5 million visitors, it’s also one of the most interactive and popular science learning centers of its kind and a favorite among Houstonians.
- General Admission
- 10% Off Purchase at Gift Shop
The Heritage Society
The Heritage Society Museum is located at 1100 Bagby Street in Sam Houston Park. Founded in 1954, The Heritage Society is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose mission is to tell the stories of the diverse history of Houston and Texas through collections, exhibits, educational programs, film, video, and other content. The museum is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and the historic structures are open for tours Thursday through Saturday. There is an admission charge for the Museum Gallery and the historic structure tours with special rates for seniors, students and children.
- Museum Gallery Admission
The Menil Collection
The Menil Collection is an art museum located in Houston, Texas, in a 30-acre neighborhood of art. The main building houses special exhibitions and the permanent collection, and it anchors a campus with three other museum buildings: two are dedicated to single artists (Cy Twombly and Dan Flavin) and another to year-long installation projects. The Menil Collection Bookstore faces the main entrance of the museum building. Inside, you will find a broad range of volumes from the Menil Collection imprint (including many now-rare exhibition catalogs), as well as an array of contemporary art, architecture, design, and special interest books.
- 10% Discount at The Menil Collection Bookstore
Houston Arboretum & Nature Center
The Houston Arboretum & Nature Center is a 155 acre nonprofit nature sanctuary dedicated to providing nature education to people of all ages and preserving a haven for native plants and animals in the middle of the city.
- 20% off Arboretum Nature Shop purchases