FEATURED MUSEUM PASSES
- Huge savings on adult tickets
- 3-in-1 pass includes permanent exhibits, Burke Baker Planetarium, and Cockrell Butterfly Center
- Does not include special exhibitions
- Admission to 5 of Houston's top attractions
- A 45% savings
- Valid for 9 days after first use
Included Paid Admissions:
- 1940 Air Terminal Museum (open)
- Asia Society Texas Center (open)
- Buffalo Soldiers National Museum (open)
- Children's Museum of Houston TIMED TICKETS (open)
- Czech Center Museum Houston (temp closed)
- Holocaust Museum Houston (open)
- Houston Museum of Natural Science (open)
- Lone Star Flight Museum (open)
- National Museum of Funeral History (open)
- The Health Museum (temp closed)
- The Heritage Society Museum (temp closed)
- CAMH Museum Shop- 10% Discount (temp closed)
- The Health Museum Gift Shop - 10% Discount (temp closed)
- The Menil Collection Bookstore - 10% Discount (temp closed)
- Houston Center for Photography - Free Gift (temp closed)
- BCycle - 30% discount on a 1-month Membership
EXPLORE MORE MUSEUM EXPERIENCES
- Nearly 50% off regular admission!
- One of the most visited museums in the US.
- Includes admission to the permanent exhibit halls.
- Does NOT include special exhibitions, planetarium or butterfly center.
- Explore the evolution of human rights throughout history and the creation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- View testimonies of Holocaust Survivors who later settled in the Houston area
- Children 18 years of age and under are free
- Rated the No. 1 children's museum in the U.S. by Parents magazine.
- To enter the Museum, your group must include a child.
- 90,000 square feet of innovative, interactive, bilingual exhibits for kids, from birth to 12 years.
- Housed in a whimsical Robert Venturi-designed building.
- The only museum in the U.S. dedicated to preserving the legacy and honor of the African-American soldier.
- Founded in 2000.
- Kids 5 and under are free.
Museums included in the Houston Museum Pass
The 1940 Air Terminal Museum is housed in the original art deco terminal building that once served the City of Houston as its commercial airport. The museum demonstrates the impact of aviation on Houston's history and economic development through the prism of architectural beauty.
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.1940airterminal.org/news/museum-closed-through-april-30th.
- 1940 Air Terminal Museum Admission
With 12 locations throughout the world, Asia Society is the leading educational organization promoting mutual understanding and strengthening partnerships among the peoples, leaders, and institutions of Asia and the west. Asia Society Texas Center executes the global mission with a local focus, enriching and engaging the vast diversity of Houston through innovative, relevant programs in arts and culture, business and policy, education, and community outreach.
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://asiasociety.org/texas/health-and-safety.
- Special Exhibit Admission
The mission of the Buffalo Soldiers National Museum (BSNM) is to educate the public and to preserve, promote and perpetuate the history, tradition and outstanding contributions of America's Buffalo Soldiers from the Revolutionary War to the present. And it’s the only museum dedicated primarily to doing just that, through its featured exhibits, programs and historical research.
- Buffalo Soldiers National Museum General Admission
The Children's Museum of Houston has implemented timed tickets so please note that upon purchase of ticket(s) you will be provided with redemption instructions on how to reserve your timed entry.
Housed in a whimsical building designed by internationally acclaimed architect Robert Venturi, the Children’s Museum of Houston offers a multitude of exhibits bursting with action-packed fun that engage kids in the ultimate learning experience.
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.cmhouston.org/news/we-are-ready-to-open.
- Children's Museum Of Houston General Admission
The Contemporary Arts Museum Houston is a non-collecting institution dedicated to presenting the best and most exciting international, national, and regional art. Through dynamic exhibitions accompanied by scholarly publications and accessible educational programs, the Museum reaches out to local, regional, national, and international audiences of various ages. CAMH is a nonprofit organization that relies on a variety of funding sources, including individual, government, and corporate, for its activities.
- 10% Discount at CAMH's Museum Shop
Created to celebrate, share and promote the rich cultural abundance of a major Slavic ethnic group and its history, this museum and cultural center are essential resources for learning about the way this diverse culture is interwoven with histories with others through galleries full of art, artifacts, photography, sculpture and more.
- Czech Center Museum Houston Ticket
The Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center is a very special project of the Children’s Museum of Houston. The Discovery Center occupies a 12,000 square foot restored building and features five exhibits. It gives the Museum the opportunity to enrich the educational lives of Fort Bend’s children by expanding cultural and educational family-focused opportunities.
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.childrensdiscoveryfb.org/news/now-open.
- Fort Bend Children's Discovery Center Admission
Charged with educating students and the public about the dangers of prejudice and hatred in society, Holocaust Museum Houston opened its doors in March of 1996. Since that time, impassioned notes, poems, artwork and other gifts, from school children and adults alike, attest to the life-changing thoughts generated by just one visit to this unique facility.
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://hmh.org/visit/.
- Holocaust Museum Admission
The Houston Arboretum & Nature Center is a 155 acre nonprofit nature sanctuary dedicated to providing nature education to people of all ages and preserving a haven for native plants and animals in the middle of the city.
- 20% off Arboretum Nature Shop purchases
Houston BCycle is a bike share program with 60 self-service stations and 425 bikes available for rent across Houston.
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.houstonbcycle.com/covid19.
- Visitor Pass: Unlimited Hour-Long Rides
- 30% Discount on 1-Month BCycle Membership
Experience the handmade at Houston Center for Contemporary Craft—see innovative exhibitions, chat with working artists in their studios, and explore the Craft Garden. Admission to HCCC is free.
Founded in 1981 as a member-run organization dedicated to the promotion of photography, HCP has continued to fulfill this original mission while expanding to serve the community’s growing interest in photographic resources and education. Our exhibition gallery and library are always free and open to the public. Each year, HCP presents 12 on-site exhibitions featuring thought-provoking work by leading photographers and media artists. HCP also offers over 300 photography classes and workshops year-round for individuals of all ages and skill levels.
- FREE Gift
As one of the most heavily attended museums in the United States, and one of the most attended venues in Houston, the Museum houses the Burke Baker Planetarium, Wortham GIANT Screen Theatre, Cockrell Butterfly Center and a fascinating variety of permanent exhibit areas that examine astronomy, space science, Native American culture, paleontology, energy, chemistry, gems and minerals, seashells, Texas wildlife and much more.
Information about health & safety can be found at: http://www.hmns.org/visit/health-and-safety/.
- Houston Museum of Natural Science General Admission
- Burke Baker Planetarium
- Cockrell Butterfly Center
The Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land has expanded the embrace of the HMNS family. In a city set to defeat the horizon we must grow in step with its elastic radius. Texans revel in moments of awe and wonder, thirst for innovation and defeat challenges — we’ve opened our doors to you and in turn, you’ve brought us along for the ride. Conveniently located within sight of Highway 59, the Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land offers fascinating science exhibitions sure to appeal to all ages.
- HMNS at Sugar Land Admission
Visit Houston’s most unique museum. The National Museum of Funeral History is an educational experience like no other and offers something for everyone. Discover America’s largest collection of authentic, historical funeral service items. With 15 exhibits to explore, learn about caskets and coffins, hearses though history, plus the funerals of Presidents, Popes, celebrities and more while you witness the cultural heritage of the funeral service industry and its time-honored tradition of compassion.
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/funeralmuseum/photos/a.467037863393976/2878246365606435/.
- National Museum of Funeral History Admission
Located at historic Ellington Airport, the Lone Star Flight Museum is Houston’s newest museum! Coast through our collection of historic active aircraft in two 30,000 sq. foot hangars. Soar through the Texas Aviation Hall of Fame and Heritage Gallery and earn your wings in the Aviation Learning Center featuring live action simulators.
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.lonestarflight.org/visit/reopening-may-23.
- Lone Star Flight Museum Admission
The Manned Space Flight Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational foundation offering extensive science education programs and a space museum. The cornerstone of its education mission is Space Center Houston, a leading science and space exploration learning center. It is one of Houston’s top attractions, the area’s No. 1 attraction for international visitors, the Official Visitor Center of NASA Johnson Space Center and a Smithsonian Affiliate.
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://spacecenter.org/reopening/.
- Space Center Houston General Admission
In the heart of Houston, the Health Museum inspires passion and curiosity in health, the medical sciences and the human body. With more than 2.5 million visitors, it’s also one of the most interactive and popular science learning centers of its kind and a favorite among Houstonians.
Information about health & safety can be found at: https://www.thehealthmuseum.org/covid-19.
- General Admission
- 10% Off Purchase at Gift Shop
The Heritage Society Museum is located at 1100 Bagby Street in Sam Houston Park. Founded in 1954, The Heritage Society is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose mission is to tell the stories of the diverse history of Houston and Texas through collections, exhibits, educational programs, film, video, and other content. The museum is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and the historic structures are open for tours Thursday through Saturday. There is an admission charge for the Museum Gallery and the historic structure tours with special rates for seniors, students and children.
- Museum Gallery Admission
The Menil Collection is an art museum located in Houston, Texas, in a 30-acre neighborhood of art. The main building houses special exhibitions and the permanent collection, and it anchors a campus with three other museum buildings: two are dedicated to single artists (Cy Twombly and Dan Flavin) and another to year-long installation projects. The Menil Collection Bookstore faces the main entrance of the museum building. Inside, you will find a broad range of volumes from the Menil Collection imprint (including many now-rare exhibition catalogs), as well as an array of contemporary art, architecture, design, and special interest books.
- 10% Discount at The Menil Collection Bookstore
Located in the Montrose District, The Printing Museum contains one of the largest collections of historic printed artifacts and working vintage presses. Visitors can explore the power of printing throughout the ages, as well as ignite their creativity in hands-on gallery exhibits and four artist studios.
Information about health & safety can be found at: http://printingmuseum.org/visitor-info/.
- The Printing Museum Admission