- Maximize your adventure with this combo pass of the best Houston has to offer
- Uncover ancient dinosaur bones at the Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Explore the vast expanse of the universe at Space Center Houston
- Discover the history of aviation at the Lone Star Flight Museum
- Dive into the world of aquatic mysteries and adventure at the Downtown Aquarium
$72.95 - $84.95
- Huge savings on adult tickets
- 3-in-1 pass includes permanent exhibits, Burke Baker Planetarium, and Cockrell Butterfly Center
- Does not include special exhibitions
$34.95 - $39.95
Houston Botanic Garden
- Explore a 132-acre living museum with tropical, sub-tropical, and arid plants from around the world
- Family Discovery Garden includes hands-on water play and nature play structures for all ages
- 2.5 miles of paved walking trails meander through gently rolling topography of natural ecosystems
Free - $15.00
Holocaust Museum Houston
- Explore the evolution of human rights throughout history and the creation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- View testimonies of Holocaust Survivors who later settled in the Houston area
- Children 18 years of age and under are free
Free - $19.00
Best Bites Houston
- 5 food tastings showcasing the diversity of Houston
- Eat, learn and explore during this exclusive foodie experience!
- Every Saturday at 4 p.m.
$49.00 - $87.00
Houston Museum of Natural Science
- One of the most visited museums in the US.
- Includes admission to the permanent exhibit halls.
- Does NOT include special exhibitions, planetarium or butterfly center.
$16.00 - $25.00
- Save 47% at 5 top attractions
- Valid for 9 days from first use
- Buy with Confidence flexibility guarantee