Houston Museum Pass
- 12 paid museum admissions delivered seamlessly to your phone
- Exclusive perks and discounts offered with purchase
- 1-Day, 3-Day & 30-Day options starting under $30.00
Houston Brew Pass
- Quench your thirst and sample new flavors at beloved local craft breweries
- Tasting flights and unique perks available with purchase
- 1-Day, 3-Day & 90-Day passes starting at $33.95
- Maximize your adventure with this combo pass of the best Houston has to offer
- Uncover ancient dinosaur bones at the Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Explore the vast expanse of the universe at Space Center Houston
- Discover the history of aviation at the Lone Star Flight Museum
- Dive into the world of aquatic mysteries and adventure at the Downtown Aquarium
- Purchase here to save 12% on adult admission and 21% on child admission
$72.95 - $84.95
- Huge savings on adult tickets
- This pass includes permanent exhibits and Burke Baker Planetarium
- Does not include special exhibitions
- Purchase here to save 10% on adult admission price
$34.95 - $39.95
Holocaust Museum Houston
- Explore the evolution of human rights throughout history and the creation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- View testimonies of Holocaust Survivors who later settled in the Houston area
- Children 18 years of age and under are free
Free - $22.00
Buffalo Soldiers National Museum
- The only museum in the U.S. dedicated to preserving the legacy and honor of the African-American soldier.
- Founded in 2000.
- Kids 5 and under are free.
$5.95 - $10.95
Best Bites Houston
- 5 food tastings showcasing the diversity of Houston
- Eat, learn and explore during this exclusive foodie experience!
- Every Saturday at 4 p.m.
$49.00 - $87.00
- Sample delicious foods as you learn about the graffiti art, architecture, public art and green spaces that have helped shape EADO
- 3.5 hours of guided commentary with Howdy H-Town’s experienced guides
- Howdy H-Town’s Ultimate Guide to Houston - enjoy a curated list of things to do, where to eat and drink so you can continue exploring Houston like a local after the tour
- Best of Houston small-group driving tour
- Firsthand views of Houston's most noteworthy architecture, city districts, historical landmarks, green spaces, and 3 professional sporting venues
- Tour lasts 2.5 hours
- Offered daily
Houston Museum of Natural Science
- One of the most visited museums in the US.
- Includes admission to the permanent exhibit halls.
- Does NOT include special exhibitions, planetarium or butterfly center.
$16.00 - $25.00
Children's Museum of Houston
- Rated the No. 1 children's museum in the U.S. by Parents magazine.
- To enter the Museum, your group must include a child.
- 90,000 square feet of innovative, interactive, bilingual exhibits for kids, from birth to 12 years.
- Housed in a whimsical Robert Venturi-designed building.
Yachtcations Sailing Experiences
- Explore the smooth seas with your closest friends
- Private and safe sailing experiences at affordable costs
- Save 51% at 5 top attractions
- Valid for 9 days from first use
- Includes Space Center Houston and a choice between four more attractions: Downtown Aquarium, Houston Museum of Natural Science, Houston Zoo, Kemah Boardwalk, Children’s Museum of Houston, and Museum of Fine Arts.
- Visit the Public Art, Theatre District, Buffalo Bayou, Allen's Landing, Market Square, Street Art, Houston's famous food scene and secret bars
- 2 hours of guided commentary with Howdy H-Town's experienced guides
- Howdy H-Town's Ultimate Guide to Houston
- Explore the underground in Houston!
- 2 hour walking tour
- Offered 1:30 pm on Monday through Friday
Houston Botanic Garden
- Explore a 132-acre living museum with tropical, sub-tropical, and arid plants from around the world
- Family Discovery Garden includes hands-on water play and nature play structures for all ages
- 2.5 miles of paved walking trails meander through gently rolling topography of natural ecosystems
$8.00 - $15.00
Galveston's 61st Street Fishing Pier
- Come & go access from the time you arrive until 6am
- See & explore the Gulf of Mexico
- All aspects of the pier fishing experience
- The Deluxe Pier Pass includes admission, rod rental, and one bag of bait
$6.00 - $30.50