Houston Tickets, Tours and Experiences
In compliance with changing local, state & federal guidelines, various museums, attractions, tours and activities have resumed operations with enhanced health & safety precautions while a few venues have remained closed or re-closed. Tags identifying OPEN or TEMP CLOSED experiences will be updated in as much real time as possible but we recommend checking on the venue website for confirmation.
Houston Museum Pass
- 12 paid museum admissions delivered seamlessly to your phone
- Exclusive perks and discounts offered with purchase
- 1-Day, 3-Day & 30-Day options starting at $21.95
- Huge savings on adult tickets
- 3-in-1 pass includes permanent exhibits, Burke Baker Planetarium, and Cockrell Butterfly Center
- Does not include special exhibitions
- 5 food tastings showcasing the diversity of Houston
- Eat, learn and explore during this exclusive foodie experience!
- Every Saturday at 4 p.m.
- Explore the evolution of human rights throughout history and the creation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- View testimonies of Holocaust Survivors who later settled in the Houston area
- Children 18 years of age and under are free
- Save 47% at 5 top attractions
- Valid for 30 days from first use
- Buy with Confidence flexibility guarantee
- Explore the Buffalo Bayou and it’s updated trail system
- Bikes and helmets included
- 3-4 hours long tour
- Nearly 50% off regular admission!
- One of the most visited museums in the US.
- Includes admission to the permanent exhibit halls.
- Does NOT include special exhibitions, planetarium or butterfly center.
The Escape Hunt Experience
- Play against the clock in 1 of 3 games
- Adventures last around 90 minutes
- Play as a team and try to escape!
- Starting at $34.95
Houston Brew Pass
- Quench your thirst and sample new flavors at beloved local craft breweries
- Tasting flights and unique perks available with purchase
- 1-Day, 3-Day & 90 Day options starting at $28.95
Neighborhood Brewery Bike Tours
- Tours led by Tour de Brewery
- Choose from 3 of Houston's diverse neighborhoods
- Visit 2-3 breweries on each tour
- Bikes and helmets provided
- Starting at $87.50
- The only museum in the U.S. dedicated to preserving the legacy and honor of the African-American soldier.
- Founded in 2000.
- Kids 5 and under are free.