Houston Tickets, Tours and Experiences
The Houston Experience Marketplace curates the best of Houston's happenings and year-round attractions into unique experience passes delivered instantly to your phone via text and email and are ready to use immediately with nothing to download. So what are you waiting for? Experience Houston today!
- 95+ stations with 425 bikes available across town
- Stations located in areas like Downtown, Midtown, Montrose, East End, Third Ward, Museum District and Buffalo Bayou Park .
- The most realistic Escape room in the U.S. patterned after the Apollo 13 Lunar Mission that has been called ‘the successful failure’. You and your team will be awed by the realism and fun of this escape room. Working under pressure, your team will need to help your astronauts return home safely from space. You have 60 minutes to save the crew!
- The museum exhibit of first president of the Texas Republic, Sam Houston, has been broken into by thieves. The original Texas Lone Star created in 1836 has been stolen and is to be sold on the black market. Detectives, you have 1 hour to recover the artifact before the museum exhibit opens. Can you recover the Lone Star artifact before it is lost forever?!
- You are elite detectives in 1910 London. A man was found dead in Marylebone Manor and you have been called to investigate. This case is strange as suspicious cipher messages appeared at the manor just prior to his death! You must find the name of the culprit, decipher these messages and determine the motive before the trail goes completely cold! Can you figure out WHO DUN’ IT?
- 2.5 hour fishing trip in Galveston Bay
- Fish for trout, redfish, mackerel, sharks and more!
- Great for families with young kids or testing sea legs