Houston Tickets, Tours and Experiences
The Houston Experience Marketplace curates the best of Houston's happenings and year-round attractions into unique experience passes delivered instantly to your phone via text and email and are ready to use immediately with nothing to download. So what are you waiting for? Experience Houston today!
- All-day Zoo admission - includes access to the new Texas Wetlands exhibit
- Entry to TXU Energy Presents DINOSAURS
- UNLIMITED Texas Direct Auto Wildlife Carousel rides
- Save at least $5 per person
$22.95 - $24.95
Each Any Day Ticket is good for one person and valid only for summer 2019 season.
- Good, clean fun for all ages
- Top-notch food and a brand new, full bar
- Sold as Single Tickets, 2-pack and Family 4-Packs!
$27.99 - $99.99
More Houston Experiences
- Huge savings on adult tickets
- 3-in-1 pass includes permanent exhibits, Burke Baker Planetarium, and Cockrell Butterfly Center
- Does not include special exhibitions
$33.00 - $38.00
- 95+ stations with 425 bikes available across town
- Stations located in areas like Downtown, Midtown, Montrose, East End, Third Ward, Museum District and Buffalo Bayou Park .
- The most realistic Escape room in the U.S. patterned after the Apollo 13 Lunar Mission that has been called ‘the successful failure’. You and your team will be awed by the realism and fun of this escape room. Working under pressure, your team will need to help your astronauts return home safely from space. You have 60 minutes to save the crew!
- The museum exhibit of first president of the Texas Republic, Sam Houston, has been broken into by thieves. The original Texas Lone Star created in 1836 has been stolen and is to be sold on the black market. Detectives, you have 1 hour to recover the artifact before the museum exhibit opens. Can you recover the Lone Star artifact before it is lost forever?!
- You are elite detectives in 1910 London. A man was found dead in Marylebone Manor and you have been called to investigate. This case is strange as suspicious cipher messages appeared at the manor just prior to his death! You must find the name of the culprit, decipher these messages and determine the motive before the trail goes completely cold! Can you figure out WHO DUN’ IT?
- Make meaningful memories with your child!
- 5 hands-on exhibits spanning 12,000 sq ft
- Designed for children 0-12 years old
- Fun and engaging for the whole family
- 2000 gallon salt-water aquarium
- Microscope lab and digital dome theater