Houston Tickets, Tours and Experiences
The Houston Experience Marketplace brings together the city's best attractions, tours, tickets and experiences for you to browse and purchase at your convenience.
Experiences have resumed operations wtih enhanced health & safety precautions - we recommend checking the venue websites for full details.
Houston Museum Pass
- 13 paid museum admissions delivered seamlessly to your phone
- Exclusive perks and discounts offered with purchase
- 1-Day, 3-Day & 30-Day options starting at $21.95
Houston Brew Pass
- Quench your thirst and sample new flavors at beloved local craft breweries
- Tasting flights and unique perks available with purchase
- 1-Day, 3-Day & 90-Day passes starting under $30
- Huge savings on adult tickets
- 3-in-1 pass includes permanent exhibits, Burke Baker Planetarium, and Cockrell Butterfly Center
- Does not include special exhibitions
- Explore a life-sized 3-D modelized recreation of the International Space Station
- Encounter a mind-blowing view of the Earth in this unique cinematic virtual reality spacewalk
- Witness an exclusive installation from world renowned Japanese artist Ryoji Ikeda
- In Houston through Feb. 20, 2022
- Not for children under 8 yrs of age
- 5 food tastings showcasing the diversity of Houston
- Eat, learn and explore during this exclusive foodie experience!
- Every Saturday at 4 p.m.
- Explore the evolution of human rights throughout history and the creation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- View testimonies of Holocaust Survivors who later settled in the Houston area
- Children 18 years of age and under are free
- Save 47% at 5 top attractions
- Valid for 9 days from first use
- Buy with Confidence flexibility guarantee
- The only museum in the U.S. dedicated to preserving the legacy and honor of the African-American soldier.
- Founded in 2000.
- Kids 5 and under are free.
- Explore the works of French Impressionist and Post-Impressionist artists
- On view through March 27, 2022
- Rated the No. 1 children's museum in the U.S. by Parents magazine.
- To enter the Museum, your group must include a child.
- 90,000 square feet of innovative, interactive, bilingual exhibits for kids, from birth to 12 years.
- Housed in a whimsical Robert Venturi-designed building.
- Nearly 50% off regular admission!
- One of the most visited museums in the US.
- Includes admission to the permanent exhibit halls.
- Does NOT include special exhibitions, planetarium or butterfly center.